All eight of our performance stages are conveniently located in downtown Dripping Springs.
The Barber Shop, Acopon Brewing, Mazama Coffee Co., Hudson’s on Mercer Street, the Courtyard at The Warehouse District, Sidecar Tasting Room, Dog ‘N’ Bone and Haus of Jayne.
Featured Songwriter showcases are FREE and open to the public. Parking is plentiful and free golf cart shuttle service is provided.
FREE FEATURED SONGWRITER SHOWCASES:
- THURSDAY EVENING, October 19 – Private VIP Party for Sponsors, Hosts & Songwriters
- FRIDAY, October 20 – Scheduled performances run from 12:00pm until 6:30pm
- SATURDAY, October 21 – Come listen and learn the writing processes of 3 rising star artists at Homespun Kitchen & Bar - Back Patio • Limited food & drink available. 10:00-11:30am
- Scheduled performances run from noon until 8:00pm.
- SUNDAY, October 22 – Scheduled performances Gospel Brunch from 10:00am -12:00pm and Wrap-up Jam from 1:00pm - 5:00pm
headliner showcase concert, FRIDAY october 20
- On Saturday, Mercer Dancehall will host the Headliners Showcase Concert featuring RADNEY FOSTER AND GOLDPINE. These artists have #1 hits by some of the biggest names in the music industry and numerous awards among them. It's guaranteed to be an entertaining and unforgettable evening as these great performers sing "in-the-round" Nashville style. SOLD OUT!
SUNDAY Gospel Brunch at Hudson's on Mercer , Sunday October 21ST
- On Sunday, the beloved Gospel Brunch returns to Hudson's on Mercer Street from 10am -12 pm. Brunch is available for purchase for the first 100 guests and is $15 per adult and $12 for children 12 and under. The doors open and 9:30 am and the music is free to enjoy. The Kyle Sisters will be headlining the Gospel Brunch and Cami and Stormy Cunningham will be opening the show. A few songwriters will join in also. No reservations and seating is first come first serve!
Stay for the Wrap-Up jam!
- The ever-favorite wrap-up jam in front of the HEB Welcome Tent on Mercer Street starting at 1pm on Sunday and each of the remaining songwriters will perform for the last time.
- There will be shade beneath a tent and you're welcome to bring your own chair. Plus, there will be art for sale created by some of the songwriters as well as their music that will be available for purchase.