First Baptist Church of Dripping Springs – Marker number 10266 – Corner of 290 and San Marcos Street. The text on the marker discusses the inception of the Baptist church and the founding church members in Dripping Springs.
Phillips Cemetery – Marker number 10308 – located at the intersection of Ranch Road 12 South and FM 150. The marker tells the history of the family that deeded the land to the Methodist Episcopal church and the cemetery. The earliest documented burial is that of B. G. Sorrell, who died on March 13, 1880. Among the graves here are those of numerous early settlers to the Dripping Springs area and sixteen Civil War veterans.
Isham Jones Good – Marker number 10278 – located on Nutty Brown Road, From 1826, take a left onto Nutty Brown Road and travel ¾ a mile. This marker tells the life story of Isham Jones Good, a Texas War for Independence soldier. The marker for Isham Jones Good is near the site where his cabin once stood.
Mt. Gainer – Marker number 11982. Located on Creek Road. This marker discusses the Pioneer rancher Joseph P. Gainer and the community that was formed in 1858. The highest point in the area, located on Gainer's land, was called Mt. Gainer. A small farming and ranching community also called Mt. Gainer evolved along the south fork of Onion Creek.
Driftwood Cemetery - Marker number 10258 – Located at 15090 RR 150 West – The cemetery, which reflects the heritage of this area, contains the grave sites of community and church leaders and at least eight veterans of the American Civil War.
The Driftwood Church – Marker number 10259 –Located at 15090 RR 150 West - This marker discusses the history of the Driftwood Methodist Church.