Join us Wednesday, September 13th at Vista Brewing's Driftwood ranch for a Hill Country pairing dinner experience. Vista's monthly dinner series features upscale farm-to-table menus centered around a new theme each month.
This month, enjoy the crowd-favorite Laissez Faire Wine Barrel Aged Brett Ale, the newest release in our barrel aging program. This lightly tart and fruity ale was aged in freshly dumped Texas Sangiovese barrels from our friends at William Chris Vineyards.
Three other Vista brews will be featured in the meal, including a prickly pear version of this beer exclusive to Vista's Barrel Club members.
Vista’s Executive Chef Kyle Barker's menu pairs perfectly with these brews and features sustainably sourced proteins and locally sourced produce. During the dinner, meet and hear from Chef Kyle and Co-Founders Kent & Karen Killough.
Share a table with friends — or make new ones — at this family style pairing dinner. Please note in the ticketing process if you would like to be seated near friends.
We'll begin the evening at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome drink and bite and gather around farmhouse tables for a family-style meal.
MENU TO BE ANNOUCED
Purchase Tickets / View Updated Event Info, Check Out Eventbrite
- Your ticket is all inclusive of food, beverage and service fees.
- Please note food allergies in advance in the ticketing process. We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Menu subject to change based on harvest and product availability.
- Sorry, no substitutions for beverages. Wine & cider will be available to purchase a la carte from our regular menu.
- Please plan to arrive for the Welcome Reception between 6:30 – 6:45p.m. Dinner will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- This is a 21+ event.