Join us Thursday, October 12th at Vista Brewing's Driftwood ranch for a Hill Country pairing dinner experience. Vista's monthly dinner series features upscale farm-to-table menus centered around a new theme each month.
This month, enjoy the crowd-favorite Laissez Faire Wine Barrel Aged Brett Ale, the newest release in our barrel aging program. This lightly tart and fruity ale was aged in freshly dumped Texas Sangiovese barrels from our friends at William Chris Vineyards.
This release is the third vintage of Laissez Faire, and will feature exclusive past vintages from Vista's cellar, as well as the very wine from the barrel the new release was aged in!!
Vista’s Executive Chef Kyle Barker's menu pairs perfectly with these brews and features sustainably sourced proteins and locally sourced produce. During the dinner, meet and hear from Chef Kyle and Co-Founders Kent & Karen Killough.
Share a table with friends — or make new ones — at this family style pairing dinner. Please note in the ticketing process if you would like to be seated near friends.
We'll begin the evening at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome drink and bite and gather around farmhouse tables for a family-style meal.
WELCOME: Spicy Korean lettuce wrap with Gulf Prawns, Lola Rosa, Daikon Radish
Laissez Faire 2018 - first vintage of this single straing, wine-barrel aged Brett ale, aged beautifully in Vista's cellar
FIRST: 5 Spice Long Island Duck with Chicories & Pure Luck Goat Cheese
Laissez Faire 2023 - new release aged in freshly dumped William Chris Sangiovese barrels
MAIN: Oak Roasted Akaushi Tri Tip with Chimichurri Roja
, Butternut Squash & Sage Gratin
William Chris Vineyards Sangiovese
DESSERT: Chocolate Black Forest Cake, Port Wine, Cherries
Laissez Faire Oenobeer - refermented with ~20% fresh, local Cabernet Sauvignon juice
- Your ticket is all inclusive of food, beverage and service fees.
- Please note food allergies in advance in the ticketing process. We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Menu subject to change based on harvest and product availability.
- Sorry, no substitutions for beverages. Wine & cider will be available to purchase a la carte from our regular menu.
- Please plan to arrive for the Welcome Reception between 6:30 – 6:45p.m. Dinner will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- This is a 21+ event.