Join us Thursday, June 15th at Vista Brewing's Driftwood ranch for a farm-to-table pairing dinner experience celebrating celebrating our newest barrel-aged brews. This monthly dinner series features upscale farm-to-table menus centered around a rotating monthly theme.
Vista’s Executive Chef Kyle Barker has created a menu featuring the freshest local harvest and sustainably raised proteins. Meet and hear from Vista's Co-Founders Kent & Karen Killough. Share a table with friends — or make new ones — at this family style pairing dinner.
We'll begin the evening at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome drink and bite and gather around farmhouse tables for a family style meal.
The menu will feature Vista's newest barrel-aged releases:
More Menu and Beer Pairing Details To Be Announced
- Bliss — Wild Ale Aged with Plums (stone fruit / grapefruit / tannin)
- Wanderlust — Barrel Aged Brown Ale (raisin / tart / oak)
To purchase tickets or receive more updated information visit our Eventbrite page.
- Your ticket is all inclusive of food, beer and service fees.
- Please note in the ticketing process if you would like to be seated near friends.
- Please note food allergies in advance in the ticketing process. We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Menu subject to change based on harvest and product availability.
- Sorry, no substitutions for beverages. Wine will be available to purchase a la carte from our regular menu.
- Please plan to arrive for the Welcome Reception between 6:30 – 6:45p.m. Dinner will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- This is a 21+ event.