3. On October 1st, you can start the trail! Your first stop on the trail will be the place you chose at checkout to pick up your passport. This will be your first stop. Once you have arrived, head to the bar, and tell the server you’re there to pick up your Dripping with Taste Passport. Your passport will be given to you and will either have a C or an I marked on the cover. The C is for couples and the I is for an individual passport. Once you have the Passport in-hand, make sure to fill out the inside cover of your passport with your name and phone number. Next, enjoy your first complimentary flight or tasting. The server will stamp your passport and mark their business name off the back of your passport booklet. (Don’t forget to tip your server!).
4. Also at your first stop, you’ll want to pick up the Dripping with Taste Guide-Map. The “Guide” will have everything you need to know about the Trail. It has hours of operation, a map in the middle of all the participating venues (there is also a digital map on the website), web addresses, and a little bio on each winery, brewery and distillery. The guide will help you determine the best plan of action to make the most of your Dripping with Taste experience and there are several ads for discounts or freebies!
5. Once you’ve made your plan, head to your next destination! You might always check with a particular venue before you start out just to make sure their time of operation hasn’t changed.
6. Remember, you can visit up to 4 places in one day and can only receive one complimentary flight or tasting at each winery, brewery or distillery during the month of October.
7. Make sure to document your trail journey and share with us your experience by tagging @drippingwithtaste or #cheerstothetrail