Our multi-faceted marketing strategy will draw the attention of eager consumers with concentrated visibility in the food, beverage, travel, and lifestyle segments. Our event draws crowds from Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Dallas. The 2019 DWT Trail directly benefits the Dripping Springs Visitors Bureau, a 501(c)3 charitable organization that uses the funds raised to promote this very special part of the Texas Hill Country.
Our overall marketing strategy includes:
- Daily posts to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Monthly press releases leading up to the event, announcing new sponsorships and trail updates.
- Distribution of press releases to a targeted media list of local and national journalists covering food, beer, tourism, and travel. Ongoing media and blogger outreach.
- Television appearances on local stations.
- Keyword-rich blogs to ramp up SEO results.
- Email marketing to list of consumers targeted by demographics, geography, and interests.
- Demographic and geographically targeted digital display ads including banner, native ads, and in-feed headlines.
- Print ads in local and regional magazines and publications.
By participating as a sponsor, your organization will benefit from extended exposure through our media campaigns, promotional efforts and participation in these two upscale month-long events. 5,000 copies of the Dripping with Taste Annual Trail Guide will be distributed around the Lone Star State to visitor centers, participating businesses in the region, retail shops and local venues. The Annual Trail Guide is also available in digital format.
We have a number of very attractive sponsorship levels that are detailed below. Become a sponsor, and you will enjoy the benefits of all of this publicity too.