Be a volunteer and join in the fun for the 11th Dripping with Taste Wine & Food Festival to be held September 8, 2018, at the Dripping Springs Ranch Park Event Center at 1042 Event Center Drive at RR 12 North. Dripping with Taste is hosted by the Dripping Springs Chamber & Visitors Bureau. In order for Dripping with Taste to be a success we must have volunteers. It takes about 125 volunteers to be successful - Come join us and be a part of the excitement!
Please review and select the two top opportunities that best fit your personality and skill set. Remember that unless you are working registration or monitoring door exits, you will most likely be on your feet your entire shift. Volunteers work a three and one-half (3.5) hour shift and will be given 1 free admission to the event which includes 3 beverage tasting tickets, 5 food tickets and 1 t-shirt for their services (required to wear during shift). If you have questions about volunteering please contact email@example.com. Check your choices below: 1st choice and 2nd choice. You will be contacted after you have submitted the volunteer form.
First time Dripping with Taste volunteers are required to attend an orientation on Friday evening, September 7 at 7pm at Dripping Springs Ranch Park Event Center, 1042 Event Center Drive at RR 12 North. You will be notified of shift schedule as soon as we can.
All volunteers within the event center must be at least 18 years
Shift times are generally: 8:30am-12:00pm, 11:30am-3:00pm, 3:00pm-6:30pm. Some jobs will require a slight variation in time.Registration -
Duties may include, registering participants, volunteers and vendors, taking money, handing out materials and gifts, checking identification for proper age and putting on wristbands, etc.
Beverage Assistant -
- Assist beverage vendors at brewery or distillery booth as needed -pouring beer or distilled spirits, taking tickets, supplying water/ice, restocking as needed, etc.
Marketplace/Wine-Beer Sales -
- Sell wine & beer bottles, soft drinks, water, t-shirts, extra tickets, etc
- Keep sales areas stocked with necessary supplies, ice, money, etc
- Runners to-from winery/brewery booths
Miscellaneous jobs that will arise:
Parking Lot Driver -
- Early morning vendor booth setup
- Monitor entrances/exits
- Monitor different event areas to ensure they stay clean
- Support vendors needs such as deliver ice
- Other jobs as needed
- Driving golf cart - Picking up attendees and taking them to and from the event center
Answer these questions.
Have you ever volunteered with Dripping withTaste before?
Which volunteer position do you most prefer?
Preferred Shift Time