All seven of our performance stages are conveniently located in downtown Dripping Springs.
The Barber Shop, Mazama Coffee Co., Acopon Brewing, Sidecar Tasting Room, Hudson’s on Mercer Street, Dog ‘N’ Bone and the courtyard at The Warehouse District.
Featured Songwriter showcases are free to the public with pre-registration. Parking is plentiful and free golf cart shuttle service is provided by GOLF CARS OF AUSTIN.
FEATURED SONGWRITER SHOWCASES:
- THURSDAY EVENING, October 14 – Private VIP Party for Sponsors, Hosts & Songwriters
- FRIDAY, October 15 – Scheduled performances run from 2:00pm until 9:00pm
- SATURDAY, October 16 – Scheduled performances run from noon until 9:00pm
- SUNDAY – October 17 – Scheduled performances run from 10:00am -12:00pm and 2:00pm - 6:00pm
SUNDAY Gospel Brunch at Hudson's on Mercer , Sunday October 17th
- On Sunday, the beloved Gospel Brunch, sponsored by Cunningham Orthodontics, returns to Hudson's on Mercer Street from 10am -12 pm. Brunch is available for purchase for the first 100 guests and is $12 per adult and $10 for children 12 and under. The doors open and 9:30 am and the music is free to enjoy. The Kyle Sisters will be headlining the Gospel Brunch and Cami and Stormy Cunningham will be opening the show. A few songwriters will join in also. No reservations and seating is first come first serve!
Stay for the Wrap-Up Party!
- The ever-favorite wrap-up party in front of the Barbershop starts at 2pm on Sunday and each of the remaining songwriters will perform for the last time.
- There will be shade beneath a tent and you're welcome to bring your own chair. Plus, there will be art for sale created by some of the songwriters as well as their music that will be available for purchase.