Join us on Wednesday, December 21 at 6:00pm CST at Jester King Brewery for a screening of The Polar Express with Rocket Cinema!
- Driver ticket (this ticket is good for 1 vehicle and 1 driver) - Purchase here
- Passenger ticket (all additional passengers must purchase a ticket) - Purchase here
This is the story of a young boy who boards a magical train that's headed to the North Pole on Christmas Eve. During this ride, he embarks on a journey of self-discovery which shows him that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe.
Jester King is a brewery, restaurant, farm & event hall on a beautiful 165 acre ranch in the Texas Hill Country. We make food & drink uniquely tied to a time, place & people. We're a welcoming place for people of all ages to enjoy community, fun, and hospitality in a special setting.
- No saving spots, makes sure you arrive with your group early to get a good spot.
- Sound is broadcasted thru FM signal only. No app or streaming service.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE! Grab a beer, winter cocktails, and food from our Food Truck (open until 8pm) to enjoy during the show. No pizza available on Wednesdays.
- Keep your headlights off! You may run your vehicle if its quiet, clean exhaust and not diesel. But must keep headlights off, please don’t ruin the show.