Come join us at Dripping Springs Ranch Park’s 2nd Annual Poker Trail Ride! What is a Poker Trail Ride? Our Poker Trail Ride is a self guided ride that will take place on our 6 miles of trails and runs as such: guests receive their first card at the trail entrance, each rider receives 3 more cards during the trail ride at positioned stations, and their final card at the end of the trail which equals a full hand for 5 card stud. Top 5 hands will be our winners with different prize levels!
Tickets go on sale on March 28th!
June 11th, 2022 !
1st Ride Out at 10:00am and Final Ride Out by 1:45pm
Entry Fees: $30.00 Per Rider
**Pre Registration Required**
** Tickets are Non Refundable **
Additional Information & Rules:
1. DSRP Annual Passholders will receive 2 additional cards and a sponsored gift bag
2. In the event you draw a duplicate card, you will draw a replacement card
3. In the event of a tie, winner will be determined in a High Card Draw between participants
4. Winners will be announced around 3:00pm
5. No refunds will be given for registration, but purchases are transferable
6. Dogs are not permitted on the trails
7. All riders must have a proof of horse’s current negative Coggins Test and a 2022 DSRP Waiver completed
8. The trail is self guided
9. This is not a race! Enjoy your ride and stay safe.
Contact Lily Sellers at (512) 894 - 2390 for any additional questions !
Thank you to all participants and sponsors for supporting the Ranch Park!