This edition of the Texas food & drink
celebration will incorporate all things mesquite. This year's festival
live streamed, accompanied by a Mesquiteers Fest kit so you can
make, shake, taste, and sip along from home.
Mesquite flour for a mesquite butter making class with Miche Bread
(please have some butter or a non-dairy spread, and some bread to spread
it on to complete the experience)
- Two Hives mesquite comb honey (1 oz) and creamed honey (3 oz)
- 50 ml bottle of Desert Door Original Texas Sotol, mesquite rim, 1.5 oz mesquite honey, & other ingredients for mesquite cocktail class
50 ml bottle of Desert Door Original Texas Sotol, mesquite pods, &
bottle for bitters-making workshop and other ingredients for mesquite
- Limited edition 2020 Mesquiteers Fest print
The three Mesquiteers - Miche Bread, Two Hives Honey, and Desert Door will be going live with the following virtual events:
- Live honey harvest
- Mesquite cocktail class & bitters workshop
- Mesquite butter making class
- Q&A with festival founders
will also get to see behind the scenes of a mesquite harvest, go on a
hive tour with Tara, and check out Desert Door from ranch to glass.
Tune into the live event on Desert Door's Facebook & Instagram Page on September 3, 2020 at 6pm.
**Make sure you select your ticket based on pick up location.**
- Desert Door Distillery during regular hours August 26 -September 3rd
- Travis Heights Wine & Spirits regular hours August 26 -September 3rd
- Austin Shaker on Airport Blvd Thursday, August 27, 2020, 5-8 pm
- Austin Shaker on Pleasant Valley Rd. Friday, August 28, 2020, 5-8 pm
If you are unable to visit these locations, please email Bobbi@desertdoor.com and we can recommend the best way to help.